On Tue, 2021-02-09 at 15:19 +0100, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice wrote: > On 2021-02-09 12:56, zimoun wrote: > > Sorry, I have probably missed the info: what is the aim of > > awesome-guix? > > Same here! This looks like an awesome list but the name doesn't do > it > justice. > > Another possible problematic word *if* you intend this as a Guix > community resource: > ;. > Of > course, it's entirely up to you otherwise. Oh okay, well it's just the title of the email, I didnt know about that "Ecosystem" could misqualify communities. Do we use movement instead? Fine by me! > > But mainly: thank you very much for compiling this list, Léo! We've > been missing something like it, relying on tribal knowledge like > ‘cbaines is working on a cool thing’. Yes! :-) > > Kind regards, > > T G-R > > Sent from a Web browser. Excuse or enjoy my brevity.