On Sat, 2021-03-27 at 16:42 +0000, Luis Felipe wrote: > I'm fine with that too (for now). I can send that patch. > > The reason I didn't suggest that, though, is that the primary menu > has already grown too big in my opinion. And, with the current > design, the visibility of the primary menu changes depending on > screen width: The primary menu is hidden behind a primary menu button > for screens narrower than 920 px (which may be too soon already). > > So, adding more primary items to that menu means the menu has to be > hidden for even wider screens than 920. An that's from the English > point of view only; I haven't checked how the header bar is behaving > for other locales... > > That said, I have a pending proposal to redesign the header bar to > behave similar to headers in GNOME desktop applications (it could be > simpler and follow already used conventions that people may be > familiar with). After looking more closely at the help page, I think it could be acceptable to have it there too. But is the wiki an help resource?