After seeing the resulting scm file it makes a lot more sense. I might have written this e-mail a tad bit too hastily. <3 -------- Forwarded Message -------- Subject: Installer: Language and Location should be (optionally) independent of each other Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 16:05:07 +0200 From: dcn To: guix-devel@gnu.org Hi ! Going through the Installer and getting "stuck" at the first 2 question already: Language and Location. If I chose English, I'm only allowed to chose officially English speaking countries. Why can I not have an English installation, when I currently live in Germany for example ? While I can most likely change that post installation, it is still quite irritating. There should at least be a button for "other" or "differs" or some such. Great work regardless, keep it up ! :)