On Fri, 2021-04-02 at 16:25 -0400, Leo Famulari wrote: > I will keep this in mind, pending their reply. > > The ticket system automatically added the tag 'hardware/ampere- > altra'. > So, it may be a case of "we can have any CPU we want, as long as it's > an > Ampere ALTRA"... as Henry Ford said, "Any customer can have a car > painted any color that he wants so long as it is black." > If we have an entire Ampere Altra to build our stuff, holy we will have so much compute power. Probably it's the fastest single machine on earth right now.