On Wed, 2021-03-10 at 11:37 +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hi Léo, Hi Ludo! > So I think there’s a genuine bug here. Could you take a look? At > worst, we should skip the offending test on i686 (and perhaps > ARMv7?). I reported upstream and I got an answer, waiting for fix but also we could do something based on their comment: > So now that we have plausible explanation, what can be done about it > ? > > - Ignore this test. It's a just test error. Disable it. > - Change the test, so that it passes. For example, use a fixed nb of > threads, like -T4. > - Update the rule regulating -T0, determining automatically a nb of > threads based on present nb of cores. Make it conditional for 32-bit > systems, select a limit for this case (slightly more complex, will > take time). > - Update the thread-pool policy to allocate new threads only when > needed, instead of up front (definitely more complex, will take even > more time). I am very tired now however, also not sure how to disable individual tests there. Léo