On 5/12/20 8:10 AM, dftxbs3e wrote: > > I was thinking that designing a good TUI installer would be sufficient, > I find the latest Subiquity Ubuntu installer very beautiful and great! > > Have a look: https://invidio.us/watch?v=Glyj4BjAhME > > Git: https://github.com/CanonicalLtd/subiquity > > Do you think there's really a point in doing GUI? > > Also, if GUI, is there a way to do that with more minimalism while > getting the desired features? > Sorry for the second mail but I have another thought : I am thinking since a while that GNU Guix is the perfect platform to write something like OpenSUSE's YaST, with a good base and many frontends such as TUI, GUI, web. It would be awesome.