Hi everyone. I'm currently writing a set of helper functions (usually written using `computed-file`  which act on file like objects to transform them in some way. For instance, I have a `decompress` function which, given a file-like object pointing to an archive, will return a computed file object which it will decompress to it's output. Everything works very well, but I would like to be able to name the `computed-file` objects something meaningfull. ``` (define (unzip f) (computed-file (string-append (name f) "-unzipped") #~(begin (system* (string-append #$unzip "/bin/unzip") "-d" #$output #$file)) #$out)) ``` Is there someting which ressembles the imaginary `name` function I used above? Cheers.