Leo! On 15/01/17 20:06, Leo Famulari wrote: >> [inputs]: Add mupdf. > I wonder, do you have a use for the "mutool" integration that this > enabled, or did you add it simply because the configure phase fails > without it? I added it while trying to move my network printing server to GuixSD. Someoneā„¢ documented that mutool was required for my needs, and ./configure complained about it missing. Seemed legit. Meanwhile, it might have turned out to be a red herring[1]. In any case, the migration was unsuccessful. > If the latter, I think we should instead pass '--disable-mutool' This is fine by me. Done and thrown in the push queue. Kind regards, T G-R [1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cups-filters/+bug/1637583/comments/9