Hello! It seems Fedora has automated infrastructure and feeds to monitor new upstream releases so that maintainers can get notifications on them. https://release-monitoring.org/ Functional feed: https://apps.fedoraproject.org/datagrepper/raw?rows_per_page=1&delta=127800&category=hotness I could not find the actual data it is based on for release monitoring (like Debian watch files). I could not find a similar feed for Debian's watch/uscan but it would be nice if they provided some sort of RSS feed (global or scoped to packages or sets of packages). I am thinking we should really get something like this with the Guix Data Service, start including something similar to Debian uscan/watch rules in every package so we can get reliable (in majority of cases) update notifications. We could also have some feature that gives you a feed for a manifest or operating-system definition so that people can prioritize work on what they care about easily. I would really love to have some RSS feed for new upstream releases from Guix Data Service based on my operating-system definition I would upload there. We could even go as far as preparing a patch (similar to guix refresh -u && etc/committer.scm) and trying to build it and all it's dependents and if it doesnt cause any new failures we could send an automated patch contribution on guix-patches directly and tag it with "ci-update-ok" or something so a maintainer just has to double-check quickly and push (very efficient workflow). Léo