Hi Pierre, On Fri, 2020-02-14 at 13:54 +0100, Pierre Neidhardt wrote: > Error verifying signature: Failed to execute gpg. > I've just sent a patch: 39599@debbugs.gnu.org. > > Ideally, it would need a bit more testing with a package that has > subdirectories. > Any good suggestion? > Thank you for making this amazing time-saver! Attached is an early version of a good candidate. It's a wrapper script for clojure taken from from clojure's brew installer. src/main/resources/clojure should be moved to bin/ src/main/resources/cl j should be moved to bin/ doc/clojure.1 should be moved to share/man/ And unless there's a sufficient reason not to, epl.html could be moved to share/doc/clojure-1.10.1/ Everything else could probably be ignored. Since I'm patching one of the scripts to play better with guix, the source will become a tarball. I would rather not worry about extracting everything, moving some things, and deleting what is not used. If your patches are pushed before you get this, I will make the package myself. But it's a complex yet useful example of a package that would be simpler with the copy-build-system, so you can check how easy it is to change from trivial-build-system and test how well copy-build-system works with subdirectories. -Jesse