Hi On 2018-11-04 18:54, Laura Lazzati wrote: > > Did your export > > export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale" from somewhere? > > I tried to solve it when i first installed guix, but then did not mind > anymore. > > Could you send me the output of your environment? > > paste.debian.net/1050332 >   and > > $ cat .bash_profile (there should not be any environment variables > exported from .bashrc) > > I have .profile and .bashrc does not  have exported env variables: > paste.debian.net/1050331 According to this your ~.profile was not sourced when you logged in (GUIX_LOCPATH is not defined in your environment) This is the cause of you seeing the message. I suggest you either try fixing this yourself by moving your variables to .bash_profile or ask on an ubuntu forum or search the net for an answer how to make ubuntu source your variables correctly. -- Cheers Swedebugia