Am 13.06.2018 um 05:38 schrieb swedebugia: > Hi > I use an ebook reader for reading long detailed documents and books. > I would like a copy of the guix Manual on my reader. > I searched a little and there seem to be no ready tool to convert > info2epub. > > I found this: > > latexml --dest=$1.xml $1.tex > latexmlpost -dest=$1.html $1.xml > ebook-convert $1.html $1.epub --language en --no-default-epub-cover This looks quite complicated. With a short internet search i found: https://github.com/jlhg/texinfo2epub which basically does this: makeinfo --docbook $INPUT_FILE_PATH -o out.xml xsltproc $EPUB_XSL out.xml The stylesheet seams to be part of docbook-xsl already. https://github.com/ikrukov/epub does not provide a script, but describes the same approach. -- Regards Hartmut Goebel | Hartmut Goebel | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com | | www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |