On 2015-05-12 17:46, ludo@gnu.org wrote: > Hello! > > I would be grateful if people could contribute a bunch of screenshots > of > current master in the spirit of those found at > , but rather using > Xfce this time (it has to be clear that it’s GuixSD running.) > > Those who have commit access are welcome to commit directly to > screenshots/0.8.2 in the CVS web page repo. > > Any takers? > > Ludo’, hopeful. :-) My Guix desktop with XFCE :) I'll try send my screenshot. Thanks for great work! -- Daniel Pimentel (d4n1)