Giovanni Biscuolo schreef op vr 10-06-2022 om 14:27 [+0200]: > > - Our synopses and descriptions are not casually copy-pasted from > the > >    project website. We try to rewrite and improve on them if > necessary. > > AFAIK similar requirements are "enforced" by all other distributions They aren't by the special-purpose crates.io and pypi.org distributions AFACIT, though maybe including those distributions here is a bit too nitpicky? This rule has also been neglected for the Rust crates in Guix. Greetings, Maxime.