Please keep guix-devel@gnu.org in CC: or To:. On Sun, 2021-03-28 at 10:18 +0000, mecqor labi wrote: > Thanks for your help, > The Shadowsocks package does not work in Guix at all, and this has been reported over the developers of Guix, but it has never been solved. > About Tor, this is not what I want, speed of the program is very slow, I have problem in upload files and other ... > > [...] Guix has a package importer for rust crates: "guix import crate shadowsocks" I imported the shadowsocks crate and some dependencies (see attachment). (To build: "guix build -f d.scm") Some dependencies are still missing, but I hope this is enough to get you started with writing the package definition. Greetings, Maxime