On 2015-08-25 23:27, ludo@gnu.org wrote: > Please add a copyright line for yourself. Added. >> + (arguments `(#:tests? #f)) > > Could you add a comment above explaining why tests are disabled? (We > generally avoid that unless there’s a good reason, sometimes because > running the tests would be unnecessarily complex.) I've added a simple "FIXME" comment to that line, similar to how the other haskell.scm packages do it. The reason is that the ghc-* libs needed to enable testing haven't been imported yet. I've attempted to fix that, but got tangled up in conflicting dependency versions and gave up for now. >> + (synopsis "The command-line interface for Cabal and Hackage.") > > Remove “The” and the period (and make sure to run ‘guix lint’ ;-)). Also fixed. > Could you send an updated patch? Sure, you'll find it attached. Thanks, Siniša