On 06-08-2022 06:59, Liliana Marie Prikler wrote: > 2. The "sources" consist of binaries that are installed as-is. The credits of ScummVM state that the source code is available for Drascula[0] [0] https://docs.scummvm.org/en/latest/help/credits.html: Emilio de Paz Aragón from Alcachofa Soft for sharing the source code of Drascula: The Vampire Strikes Back with us and his generosity with freewaring the game. Maybe that only covered the engine and not the game bytecode though ... I don't think bytecode falls under the 'non-functional data' exception of the FSDG, because code (the sprites, backgrounds and sound are another matter). As such, I agree they should not be distributed (unless the actual sources are found, but even then there is (1.)), as per the first sentence of ‘(guix)GNU Distribution’. Greetings, Maxime.