unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Guix status for RISC-V summit
@ 2022-11-28 22:32 Eric Bavier
From: Eric Bavier @ 2022-11-28 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello Guix,

For the purpose of reporting at the RISC-V summit, the RISC-V
Foundation is collecting information about the status of software
project support for RISC-V.  See the spreadsheet link at:

  https://lists.riscv.org/g/tech-announce/message/190

I see that Guix is not currently listed there alongside other Operating
Systems, so I think it would be cool if a "project leader" or someone
more in the know about our current riscv status could fill out the form
at

  https://forms.gle/sGZTJHJEQuCGTEJc8

That way we can get some additional exposure for everyone who's putting
in work on our riscv port.

Cheers,
`~Eric