Hello Guix, For the purpose of reporting at the RISC-V summit, the RISC-V Foundation is collecting information about the status of software project support for RISC-V. See the spreadsheet link at: https://lists.riscv.org/g/tech-announce/message/190 I see that Guix is not currently listed there alongside other Operating Systems, so I think it would be cool if a "project leader" or someone more in the know about our current riscv status could fill out the form at  https://forms.gle/sGZTJHJEQuCGTEJc8  That way we can get some additional exposure for everyone who's putting in work on our riscv port. Cheers, `~Eric