Am 01.05.22 um 23:13 schrieb Anthony Wang: > I also found the wip-kde-plasma branch in the Guix Git repository has some made some progress too. However, this branch has not been committed to in more than a year and only supports KDE 5.19. This branch intentionally is on 5.19, as the Readme says: |Note 1: It might be worth making an older version of Plasma work, as this an older version has less dependencies. This is why this branch still sticks at 5.19.5. | And to my experience Plama is a beast and taming it might be much easier when using a less beasty version. This is why I recommend sticking with this old version for now and update only after this works. || -- Regards Hartmut Goebel | Hartmut Goebel |h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com | |www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |