Hi Ricardo, When I used "(colorize-string "hello" '(GREEN))" in REPL that gave me a error unbound variable colorize-string When i used the same in attached file this gave me a colorless output However when I tried with "(colorize-string "hello" 'GREEN)" in same file this gave me colored output but in REPL still a unbound-variable. So, I tried changing "(GREEN)" to "GREEN" in ui.scm but resulted with a colorless output. > I found the error already, but I’m sure you can too. Here’s a hint: > play around with “(colorize-string "hello" '(GREEN))”. Does this look > right? If not, why is that? Look closely at the definition of > “colorize-string”. What arguments does it expect? How are arguments > bound to variables? How many arguments does “colorize-string” accept? > Are you really sure about that…? Attached file contains the details can you please review it once. --- Thanks! Sahithi