Hi Guix! As the 1st phase is coming to an end I decided to post my progress. I have implemented the unit file parsing as well as some of the basic entries supported by it, such as ExecStart, User, Group, Restart, etc. In addition, support for the systemd Restart values (on-success, on-failure, on-abnormal, and on-abort) was added to the Shepherd via the restart-systemd field in the class, letting services written in guile to also use that feature. During the next phases I will focus on other common .service entries, .socket support, as well as thoroughly testing the code.