On 2019-03-30 19:03, znavko@tutanota.com wrote: > I've translated into Russian here > https://www.opennet.ru/tips/info/3100.shtml > It is interesting occupation to study and translate something when I > have free time. Nice. I like translating too :) -- Thanks Ludo, I liked the article. Maybe this could be spread in more places like slashdot, reddit, wikinews etc. to reach a wider audience. Is it ok if I request for an interview in Wikinews with you Ludo? https://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Wikinews:Request_an_interview -- Cheers Swedebugia