unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
From: Anthony Wang <ta180m@protonmail.com>
To: "guix-devel@gnu.org" <guix-devel@gnu.org>
Subject: Status of KDE Plasma
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 03:06:13 +0000	[thread overview]

Hello!

I'm a KDE contributor and free software enthusiast, and I recently started switching over some of my systems to GNU Guix. However, as an avid KDE Plasma user, I'm a bit disappointed that Plasma doesn't seem to be packaged for Guix. I did a bit of searching and found that there has been some progress towards packaging Plasma:
- https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/gnu/packages/kde-plasma.scm
- https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2021-01/msg00426.html

I have a few questions: What is the current status of KDE Plasma on Guix? And also, how can I help or contribute?

-Anthony Wang