Hello Guix, > Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2016 09:14:09 -0400 > From: John J Foerch > > Hi, I have a favor to ask of anybody in the guix community - is there > anybody who would be willing to finish this package for me, since I > can't build and test it? This is a library that I need to use, but > maybe the only way that I can use it (until I upgrade my computer) will > be to install it as a substitute. > > Or are there any other suggestions for how I can build this myself? I attached the patch with some modifications for your review. I compiled and installed the ola package correctly. John, how I can make a real test to see if it works? Thanks