Hi I am still a novice in guile so I humbly ask for help with this error trying to get the blacklisting to work: sdb@komputilo ~$ ~/guix-tree/pre-inst-env guix import npm leaflet ice-9/boot-9.scm:222:17: In procedure map1: Syntax error: /home/sdb/guix-tree/guix/import/npm.scm:304:2: source expression failed to match any pattern in form (if (member (cut guix-name "node-" <>) blacklist)) The relevant code is in npm.scm as detailed in the error above. The files are attached. Thanks in advance! -- Cheers Swedebugia