Ben, Guix, On 18/12/16 02:23, Ben Woodcroft wrote: > Since using pypi is the way Python users expect to be able to install > packages, making developers less concerned about their github releases > than their pypi ones, I reckon sticking with pypi-uri is the way to go. I'm not a Python programmer and have never used PyPI. The one time I did try to use it as a one-stop update shop, it turned out to be out-of-date. I'll adjust accordingly and push. Thanks (everyone) for the useful feed-back! Kind regards, T G-R