@Danny I reply to your other comments soon. > openni2: Is it really necessary to have JRE and the JDK as REGULAR inputs? Why? Ah, thanks for spotting that. It is only required during build. I have moved them to native-inputs now. > opesles: Did not review yet. Do we need that random commit ea5104b? Is there a release to use instead? Unfortunately, this project neither does releases nor tags. They just bundle things in versioned folders. > >+ (license (license:non-copyleft "Refer individual files")))) > I don't think that's acceptable. If it were, we could just remove the "license" field of all packages--because that's always true. Makes sense! Fixed it now. Please find the attached patches that are to be applied between rust-imgref and gtk+-2 commits. Regards, RG.