On 2024-05-01 08:29:29 -0700, Ian Eure wrote: > If Guix is going to continue to facilitate license violations, I will have no > choice but to remove my software from it to defend them. Purely hypothetically, if it would come to this, how would you go about it? Assuming the software is under free license (requirement for inclusion into Guix), I am unsure based on what would the removal be demanded. Do you have some specific approach in mind? Have a nice day, Tomas Volf -- There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.