Hello, I would like to inquire regarding system tests. There is check-system make target, however it seems like at least some of them are broken. Can someone check whether that is case even on their machine? Do they all pass for you? I already have patches fixing 4 of them, and debugging 5th, but I would like to ask when exactly are the those tests run and where are the failures reported to? Since the breakage sneaked into the master, I assume they are not run as part of the regular patches? Are there any measures the project is planning to take to prevent this from happening again? Thank you and have a nice day, Tomas Volf -- There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.