Welcome and congrats! I've always appreciated your enthusiasm and looking for ways to improve the Guix experience. (apologies for formatting and top posting, email client limitations right now) -------- Original Message -------- On May 16, 2023, 9:28 AM, jgart wrote: > Hi Guixers, Thanks for granting me commit access. I'm looking forward to helping out with patch review, with a particular focus on moving patches along for the Python team. I also intend to continue contributing more packages, updates, and improvements. Thanks again for granting me the privilege of commit access and I am looking forward to continuing our collaborations. all best, jgart (Jorge Gomez)