On 2024-01-04 08:27:53 +0100, Christian Miller wrote: > Hello, > > I created this thread[0]. Now instead of answering each individual > person, I want to answer all to say thanks. The structure would > probably look like this in that case. > > > Questions about packages because of license and other, Christian Miller <= > Re: Questions about packages because of license and other, Andreas Enge, 2023/12/06 > Re: Questions about packages because of license and other, Felix Lechner, 2023/12/06 > Re: Questions about packages because of license and other, Ada Stevenson, 2023/12/07 > Questions about packages because of license and other, Christian Miller, 2024/01/04 > > Would I just write to "guix-devel@gnu.org" with the subject "Questions > about packages because of license and other" and Cc all people? I do not think creating a new, completely separate thread is ideal. I would, in your place, just respond to my own top-level message > Questions about packages because of license and other, Christian Miller <= thanking all the people in it. That would create Re: ..., properly putting it into the (already existing) thread. There might however be a different custom over here, so I am looking forward to what other people have to say about this. > > I use Emacs Rmail if anyone uses the same tool as well. > > [0] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2023-12/msg00022.html > -- > Christian Miller > Have a nice day, Tomas Volf -- There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.