Greetings, I would like to inquire regarding digital-ocean-configuration type used for provisioning DigitalOcean Droplets. I do not understand why it is acceptable to have this type in the source code. Reading the Free GNU/Linux distributions criteria[0] I see this sentence (emphasis mine): > This means they will include, and *propose*, exclusively free software. As far as I know DigitalOcean Droplets are not free software (please correct me if I am wrong). I contemplated on this for a bit, and I do not understand why it is acceptable. Would someone be so kind to explain the reason to me? Thank you and have a nice day, Tomas Volf 0: https://www.gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html -- There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.