On Sun, Dec 24, 2023 at 08:35:36PM +0000, jgart wrote: > Hi Guixers, > > What do you think I am missing? > > Completion works. > Clippy works. > Rustfmt works. > > `rust-compile` from emacs-rust-mode does not work :( > > I get the following error listed in the README when I try to compile the following Rust Guix project: > > https://git.sr.ht/~whereiseveryone/crab-meets-gnu I saw in a later commit you said it's working. Do you need both nss-certs and curl? Also, rust-analyzer is basically a convenience package around the rust-analyzer binary from rust:tools since we don't have a way to deprecate packages and point them to alternate outputs. -- Efraim Flashner רנשלפ םירפא GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted