On Tue, May 09, 2023 at 02:22:36PM +0100, Christopher Baines wrote: > > Andreas Enge writes: > > > Hello, > > > > Am Tue, May 09, 2023 at 11:54:00AM +0300 schrieb Efraim Flashner: > >> The way its currently setup all we need to do is re-add aarch64-linux to > >> the supported-systems of rust-bootstrap and it'll be enabled again, and > >> build successfully eventually. > > > > I am confused by what happened; did you disable rust on aarch64 for everyone, > > or just building on the farm? If the first, that sounds like a pity, since > > at worst people can still compile packages by themselves. > > Yeah, while I appreciate paying attention to what substitutes are > available, I think we should add aarch64-linux back to the supported > systems, regardless of what ci.guix.gnu.org is doing. Thank you all for the encouragement and feedback. I've re-enabled aarch64 for rust. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted