Am Sun, Apr 16, 2023 at 04:00:15PM +0200 schrieb Andreas Enge: > HEAD of git solves the problem, I will try to propose a solution later. Due to gnulib handled as a submodule, this turned out to be quite tricky (for details, see the IRC logs with my discussion with jlicht). The solution is to create a tarball after checking out the gnulib submodule corresponding to the latest wget git commit and after running ./bootstrap. As a stop-gap measure, I suggest to use a self-hosted tarball as in the attached commit. I have good hope that we will soon see a 1.23.4 release, see https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-wget/2023-04/msg00002.html . What do you think? Andreas