Hello Maxim! Am Wed, Mar 29, 2023 at 08:32:08AM -0400 schrieb Maxim Cournoyer: > I'll > gladly volunteer to do the tricky merge after staging is merged into > master (and removed). Great, thanks! It should be quite feasible when paying attention to this special case, but I only did a merge once and do not feel confident about it. Concerning kcodecs, attached is a patch that disables the test (but keeps the class in that is supposed to work around the fixed Qt bug; so it is quite possible that this class is wrong currently). However I did compile a KDE program with it and launched it successfully, so I would be in favour of applying the patch to staging (and thus later merge it to core-updates). What do you think? Apart from this, all of my profile is built (and available through CI), so I would be happy with the merge. Andreas