unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Missing key for andreas on Savannah
@ 2021-07-24 22:35 Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice @ 2021-07-24 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Enge; +Cc: Guix devel

Andreas,

Your GPG key used to sign Guix commits is missing from your Savannah
profile[0] and hence its Guix keyring[1].

(I'm ignoring the 'enge' ghost(?) account :-)

Is this deliberate?

I think it's a good idea to require an up-to-date key on Savannah from
all committers.  Public keyservers as we knew them aren't actually a
thing anymore, and what remains is more fragmented than ever.

PS: This is no systematic review, just two keys I happened to notice
whilst trolling the logs.

Kind regards,

T G-R

Sent from a Web browser.  Excuse or enjoy my brevity.

[0]: http://savannah.gnu.org/users/andreas
[1]: http://savannah.gnu.org/project/memberlist-gpgkeys.php?group=guix

* Re: Missing key for andreas on Savannah
@ 2022-06-12 18:17 ` Andreas Enge
From: Andreas Enge @ 2022-06-12 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice; +Cc: Guix devel

Hello,

Am Sun, Jul 25, 2021 at 12:35:13AM +0200 schrieb Tobias Geerinckx-Rice:

this ended up in the Guix folder at a time I was not reading it, so I am
discovering it only now...

> Your GPG key used to sign Guix commits is missing from your Savannah
> profile[0] and hence its Guix keyring[1].

Ah, I was not aware that this even existed; I thought everything is
handled in the keyring branch of Guix? Thanks for letting me know, I just
added my GPG key there.

> (I'm ignoring the 'enge' ghost(?) account :-)

This is also me, but another me ;-)

Andreas