Maybe it would be a good idea to test big blue button tomorrow? How about a call? Sent from ProtonMail mobile -------- Original Message -------- On Feb 1, 2021, 19:49, zimoun wrote: > Hi, > > On Mon, 01 Feb 2021 at 17:30, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > >> Attendance to the workshop is free and open to everyone, though you are >> -invited to register (there are only a few seats left!). Check out [the >> -workshop’s wiki >> +invited to register (there are only a few seats left!). Join [our >> +BigBlueButton instance](https://guixbbb.fosshost.org) on Monday 8th at >> +10AM CET, and check out [the workshop’s wiki >> page](https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/FOSDEM2021) for practical >> info. Hope to see you on-line! > > [...] > >> If we’re not prepared for a broader event, maybe we can make it a >> small-case developer gathering and not announce it publicly? > > Reading the Pjotr’s answer, maybe small-case developer gathering and not > announce it publicly seems better; even if we are announcing publicly > right now. ;-) > > The program of the fringe event says: > > In the European morning the following presentations are planned: > > 1. Guix State of the Union by Ludovic Courtès + Tobias Geerinckx-Rice > 2. Guix Data Service by Christopher Baines > 3. Bootstrapping Intro by Jan Nieuwenhuizen > > …and many more… > > Is it still something in the pipes? If yes, is it possible to set > something more precise than «European morning»? > > BTW, do we fix hour/check points to organize the day? Or is it an usual > day on #guix/#guix-hpc where some video chats is hypothetically added? > > Cheers, > simon