On Saturday, December 5, 2020 5:55 PM, John Soo wrote: > Nice work Ekaitz! > > I worked hard on freecad, it is quite a difficult program to package. That was a weird issue that I asked about on the freecad forums. Perhaps it is fixed upstream now, which would be excellent. Thanks for keeping it up to date! > > - John Hey! I think I found you post. I'm hitting against the same wall. The funny thing is the thread says [SOLVED]. I have a couple of ideas but this thing is hard to build... I'll fight with all my soul, and keep you posted. Thanks for the support, Ekaitz