On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 02:57:09PM -0500, Maxim Cournoyer wrote: > If nobody has another world rebuilding change deemed necessary in time > for the release, I suggest we enable substitutes on the branch soon, and > then get busy trying to get 'make dist' to succeed so that we can issue > a first RC. I have a change for the patch for libtool, I'll push it very soon. -- Efraim Flashner רנשלפ םירפא GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted