On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 02:23:49AM +0530, Arun Isaac wrote: > WDYT? How does everyone else handle big builds? Do you have access to > powerful workstations? For my first several years with Guix... I handled big builds patience and care. I could have spent a small amount of money on powerful yet ephemeral cloud computing. Now I have access to a very powerful system on which I can test builds. I agree that the Guix project should offer some powerful compute resources to Guix developers. Efficiency is important for staying motivated.