On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 03:10:00PM -0400, Leo Famulari wrote: > I'm preparing some weather reports now. Basically, I use this command: Here they are! Things to note: These reports list missing packages with 10 or more dependents. So, important leaf packages may be missing... please try upgrading your systems based on the core-updates-frozen branch! There are two substitute servers now, ci.guix.gnu.org (aka berlin) and bordeaux.guix.gnu.org. For 32 and 64-bit ARM, bordeaux has 70% and 85% of substitutes available, respectively. This is much higher than berlin. For i686 (32-bit Intel), berlin has 80%, and bordeaux has 88%. For x86_64, they each have 97%. I'd say we are basically ready, in terms of substitute coverage. There are still important non-leaf packages unbuilt on the more niche platforms, but 97% on x86_64 is about as good as it gets. Now we just need to find bugs and look more closely at the niche platforms like armhf (32-bit ARM) and i686.