On Mon, Jun 28, 2021 at 03:58:05PM +0000, Kei Kebreau wrote: > Hello all, > > > FYI, I'll be turning in my commit access this week! I'm caught in the middle > of many different transition periods in my life and will be taking some time > away from the GNU Guix project as a result. Perhaps in the mid-term future > (a year or so?) I'll be able to return, but for now, as a matter of > security, I'm backing away. I'll still be using Guix and admiring all the > great progress we have made and will make in the future! This project has > been a great introduction to the world of free software, and I hope to work > with you all again sooner rather than later. > > > Thanks as always, > > Kei > I'm sorry to see you go and wish you the best. I do hope you find your way back eventually! -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted