On Mon, May 03, 2021 at 12:46:30AM -0400, Jack Hill wrote: > On Sun, 2 May 2021, Efraim Flashner wrote: > > > ng0/nikita thought about it a few years ago but I think the > > copy-build-system works well enough. I know for vim we need a vim > > profile hook to create the documentation, does neovim need something > > like that too? > > I'm not sure and will need to investigate. With the XDG_DATA_DIRS search > path, if I install neovim and neovim-syntastic into the same environment, I > am able to see references to the syntastic documentation in the main help > index, but trying to navigate to them results in a 'E149: Sorry, no help for > syntastic-checkers.txt' error, so clearly something is not quite right. > That's always something we can fix later. It's also not more broken than it is now. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted