unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Application for aarch64 computing resources
@ 2021-04-02 18:43 Leo Famulari
From: Leo Famulari @ 2021-04-02 18:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Those of us who watch the Guix build farm [0] closely have identified
the lack of capacity for building ARM binaries as a serious limitation.

As part of our efforts to improve the situation, I've applied for
donation of aarch64 (64-bit ARM) computing resources for the Guix build
farm:

https://github.com/WorksOnArm/cluster/issues/254

This is the official program for getting donations of this type; it's a
partnership between Equinix and ARM.

Let me know if you see any room for improvement; the application can be
edited.

[0] https://ci.guix.gnu.org