unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Pruning inactive committers
@ 2021-04-07 20:04 Leo Famulari
From: Leo Famulari @ 2021-04-07 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello,

We recently formalized our policy regarding what to do about inactive
committers [0]. Basically, after 1 year without activity using commit
access, one's commit access will be disabled.

In coordination with the Guix maintainer collective, I put this policy
into practice and removed such committers, yesterday and today.

Specifically, this means:

1) removing the inactive committers from the Guix group on Savannah [1]
2) deauthorizing their code-signing keys [2]

Sincerely,
Leo Famulari

[0] https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Commit-Access.html
[1] On Savannah, commit access is synonymous with group membership
https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/guix
[2] https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/log/.guix-authorizations