On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 09:03:04PM -0700, Chris Marusich wrote: > > How shall we build the binary tarball for the release? Of course, > anybody with a copy of the (source) release tarball can build their own > guix binary by invoking "make guix-binary.powerpc64le-linux.tar.xz" > themselves. However, for convenience, it would be nice to provide a > pre-built binary if possible. Shall I build this myself when the time > comes, or would people prefer to do it a different way? > When aarch64 support was very new I gave ludo access to my board and he offloaded the build to it. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted