Hi Tanguy, > Done! :-) > I've eventually succeeded in ("properly") packaging a software managed > with Poetry. And I've learned quite a lot on the way! oh, I see. I’ve actually been trying to replace python-build-system with a python-build based build. Attached is my current work in progress. I cannot quite build python-build, because I’m lacking support for python-flit, but I think the general idea is clear: Remove pip and setuptools from python (saves almost 20MiB from the closure and avoids weird conflicts between python’s setuptools and python-setuptools) and turn them into (almost) ordinary packages. Then use setuptools to bootstrap itself, bootstrap python-build with setuptools and use python-build to build evrey other packages using python-build-system. Cheers, Lars