On Fri, Feb 24, 2023 at 07:08:44PM +0100, Lars-Dominik Braun wrote: > Hi Andreas, > > sorry, I can’t quite keep up with the Python issues on core-updates > right now :( > > > Yet another python failure: python-pathlib > this is a backport of Python’s built-in pathlib library. It should be > dropped as a dependency for all of these packages, since our Python is >= > 3.4 – the version pathlib was introduced into the standard library. And > then drop the package entirely. Do we have a list of packages in the python importer that can be removed from inputs? Like already exists for hackage (and maybe others)? -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted